Hi,

I am using GWT with Hibernate..
And i use Dozer for mapping between Hibernate & DTO objects.
I could retrieve the data ...
On server side i could get the child objects(many to one relationships)data
too..
The RPC call returns a parent object.
I could also populate this parent DTO object data.
But when i try to populate these child DTO objects,it returns null..
-My code is

void setData(ParentDTO parent)
//parent is the result returned by RPC method
{
txtbox1.setText(parent.getID());
 txtbox2.setText(parent.getName());

 txtbox3.setText(parent.getChild1().getName());   //---------Null pointer
Exception

}

I could get the output for the 1st 2 textboxes...

While trying for 3rd textbox i get the nullpointerexception.....

Can anyone tell me what should i do to get the child object data on the
clientside???

Thanks,
Nalini.T