It seems that GenTool goes into infinite loop again

Version: gwt 2.5.1-rc1
Code:
public interface EntityBaseProxy extends EntityProxy { ... }

@ExtraTypes(AuthorProxy.class)
public interface UserProxy extends EntityBaseProxy { ... }

public interface AuthorProxy extends UserProxy { ... }

Result:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.StackOverflowError
at java.util.Collections$UnmodifiableCollection.<init>(Collections.java:990)
at java.util.Collections$UnmodifiableList.<init>(Collections.java:1145)
at
java.util.Collections$UnmodifiableRandomAccessList.<init>(Collections.java:1222)
at java.util.Collections.unmodifiableList(Collections.java:1131)
at
com.google.web.bindery.requestfactory.gwt.rebind.model.EntityProxyModel.getExtraTypes(EntityProxyModel.java:110)
at
com.google.web.bindery.requestfactory.gwt.rebind.RequestFactoryGenerator$AllReachableTypesVisitor.visitExtraTypes(RequestFactoryGenerator.java:123)
at
com.google.web.bindery.requestfactory.gwt.rebind.RequestFactoryGenerator$AllReachableTypesVisitor.visit(RequestFactoryGenerator.java:95)
at
com.google.web.bindery.requestfactory.gwt.rebind.model.EntityProxyModel.accept(EntityProxyModel.java:101)
at
com.google.web.bindery.requestfactory.gwt.rebind.RequestFactoryGenerator$AllReachableTypesVisitor.visitExtraTypes(RequestFactoryGenerator.java:125)
at
com.google.web.bindery.requestfactory.gwt.rebind.RequestFactoryGenerator$AllReachableTypesVisitor.visit(RequestFactoryGenerator.java:95)
*...*