Hello group,

I have a question regarding this tutorial.

At the end it is illustrated how the servlet/jsp can create a java script
variable that contains the email address of the user. This is done in order
to save a GWT RPC call that would ask for this value from the browser side
to the server when the page loads. I understand the rationale behind this
but I wonder if passing the data by a cookie won't be as efficient as the
javascript variable but additionally more secured.

Thank you for your time,
Assaf