Hi folks,

I'm having trouble getting a CanvasElement based widget working within GWT
Designer.

Specifically, how do I ensure my Widget repaints itself when it is resized
within the GWT Designer interface?

http://pastebin.com/e0ugwW3s

Above seems to work fine, until the widget is resized, at which point the
canvas is erased and that's the end of it.  I've tried, in order of sanity:

1) Implementing RequiresResize- onResize isn't called.
2) Overriding setSize, setWidth and setHeight manually - not called.
3) Set up a Timer to forcefully repaint - GWT Designer doesn't fire
repeated timer events.

Is there something I'm missing, or is it just not possible to use Canvas in
GWT Designer at the moment?

Cheers,

Matt