I have a strange behaviour which also occurs in GWT Showcase.

http://gwt.googleusercontent.com/samples/Showcase/Showcase.html#!CwMenuBar

In the gwt showcase there is a menubar example with the menus:

File
-----
New
Open
Close
Recent
    - Fishing in the desert.txt
    - How to tame a wild parrot
Exit

If I move my mouse cursor on the menu "Recent", then the submenu opens with
"Fishing in the desert...".
After I move my cursor on the "Close" menu item, but the submenu with
"Fishing..." does not hide and keeps open.

I hope that you agree that this is a very strange behaviour. Is there any
solution for this, maybe I have missed a property?