ERRATA CORRIGE

The solution for me is more trivial than it seemed.
I had this error using bean with a list property not initialized.
For example:

public class Order implements Serializable {
  private List<Item> items;

Simply initializing the list property the error disappears:

public class Order implements Serializable {
  private List<Item> items = *new ArrayList<Item>()*;

For you I believe the problem is that you initialize the property always
with a generic and this maybe causes confusion for the generator.

Regards
Marcello De Marco