Hi,

In my application, I have to display a list of items in a modal window.
Each item will be made of 3 text zones, a message and 2 dates, and a link,
which could be a picture, to delete the item. The message should be
clickable to allow editing in a separate modal.

I need to display almost the same list in a popover but without the links
and with the message being truncated.

As I'm quite new to GWT and that I'm coming from the Wicket world, I'm a
little bit confused about how to achieve this.

What would you suggest for my case ?

Thanks