GWT 2.5.1, Eclipse 4.2 using GWT plugin (GPE).

I have a Main.ui.xml file thus:

<!DOCTYPE ui:UiBinder SYSTEM "http://dl.google.com/gwt/DTD/xhtml.ent";>
> <ui:UiBinder xmlns:ui="urn:ui:com.google.gwt.uibinder"
>     xmlns:g="urn:import:com.google.gwt.user.client.ui">
>
>     <ui:style>
>         src='GWTtest.css'
>     </ui:style>
>
>     <g:HTMLPanel styleName='{style.main}'>
>         placeholder text
>     </g:HTMLPanel>
> </ui:UiBinder>

Both style references generate an error: "CSS selector [main or about,
respectively] is undefined". Both are indeed defined as class selectors in
GWTtest.css.

The Developers Guide says
<https://developers.google.com/web-toolkit/doc/latest/DevGuideUiBinder#Hello_Stylish_World>under

an example using inline ui:style styles, "A
CssResource<http://google-web-toolkit.googlecode.com/svn/javadoc/latest/com/google/gwt/resources/client/CssResource.html>interface
 is generated for you, along with a
ClientBundle<http://google-web-toolkit.googlecode.com/svn/javadoc/latest/com/google/gwt/resources/client/ClientBundle.html>."

I didn't see any evidence of this automatic creation, so I used the GPE
wizard to create a  ClientBundle containing the GWTspar.css. That created
the files TestBundle.java and TestCSS.java, which were the names I
specified in the wizard.

Advice would be appreciated by this GWT newbie.