Probably not related but hit a weird issue with FF20 too:
* undefined in a variable that the Java source (compiled to JS) says should
be initialised.
* works fine in all other browsers.
* works in FF if firebug or the built in debugger turned on...

It was in some Request Factory code... we managed to trim what we were
sending and the problem went away (not very comforting though).