One more things that popped up:
+ Use WidgetDisplayer interface with methods like show(IsWiget) (or
multiple widgets) and isShowing(IsWidget).
This is used by the Views to show their content, such that you abstract the
location (and how) it's content is shown.
You often specify these WidgetDisplayers through the constructor such that
the creator (Component facade) decides how/where something is displayed.
I found this very nice and it results in flexibiltiy when you want to
change the display and you don't need to touch the views.
In this way you can easily use different WidgetDisplay implementations for
different displayes like a mobile or desktop web display.

I have DisplayFacade (a singleton ofcourse) that contains all the
WidgetDisplay implementations. It's located in it's own package and all
WidgetDisplay implementations are packages protected, together with a
HtmlConnector that determines the locations on the html display.

I almost always show my content through animation, like Fade In and Fade
out (nice user experience) which you can nicely put in these
WidgetDisplayers (or HtmlConnector)...

Works like a Charm...

.... (and the story continues ;) )

just my 50 cents...