One less layer...

I'm using RequestBuilder's sendRequest and handling errors in that call's
onResponseReceived(Request req, Response resp)

That function still has flatten the server's exception to
resp.getStatusCode() of 500 and resp.getStatusText() of "INTERNAL SERVER
ERROR".

What approach could I take to get access to the server's raised
NotUniqueException ?