Today I noticed that the output of my NumberFormat (GWT 2.5.0) is not what
I thought it had been set to.  So I played with it a little and found the
output to be inconsistent.

The formats:

1: NumberFormat.getFormat("#,###.##")
2: NumberFormat.getFormat("#,###.00")
3: NumberFormat.getFormat("#,##0.00")

The output is as follows:

1: 3.57, 0.98, 0.6
2: 3.57, .98, .60
3: 3.57, 0.98, 0.60

 The NumberFormat class doc states the following:

0 Number Yes Digit
# Number Yes Digit, zero shows as absent

According to the doc comments, show above, I was expect the following
output for each format:

1: 3.57, .98, .6
2: 3.57, .98, .60
3: 3.57, 0.98, 0.60

 What going on here?  The output for 1 should not have the leading 0, just
like the 2nd format.

Thanks,
Pat