I know exactly what is happening here.  The variable "r" has everything
that is present in the browser address bar. So a hacker can inject some
html in the URL like this http://domain.com/<script></script>. When
variable "r" is written to document using document.write(lc + r + uc) the
script injected gets written into the HTML document. This is a perfect
example of dom based cross site scripting issue. i think GWT has to provide
developers a way to avoid this kind of vulnerabilities.