On 18/04/2013 12:48, anshul singhal wrote:
I want to draw  text input   on canvas as like in ms paint . I have a canvas in
GWT
containing toolbar  (like ms paint) when  i click on "A " icon of the toolbar
,if any one
type any things on canvas text should be display on canvas.

Could you please let me know how i can do this in  GWT.

There are several ways, from doing everything in canvas (perhaps there are UI libraries for the canvas, or manage key strokes and corresponding display) to overlaying an HTML input text box over the canvas to get the text input with all the power of the browser's native control.

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France