i forgot to tell , the columns were iritated in a loop.

ListHandler<List<String>> columnSortHandler = new ListHandler<List<String>>(
                    list);
for (int k=0; k<10; k++){
         IndexedColumn myColumn=new IndexedColumn(k+1);
         table.addColumn(myColumn, "col "+k);
         myColumn.setSortable(true);
          columnSortHandler.setComparator(myColumn,
   new Comparator<List<String>>() {
     public int compare(List<String> o1,     List<String> o2) {

    return o1.get(0).compareTo(o2.get(0));
         }
                            });
}

When I do the sorting, the sorting action was invoked, the table did the
sorting but the orders of values in that column is not correct. So I suspect it
could be I put the columnSortHandler.setComparator inside a loop & that causing
the problem.

How to fix it?