I have this strange issue, everything was fine for a while then I noticed
that the SuggetBox doesn't show any values, later I find the same issue for
ListBox. Now, when I debug my code I see that the widgets are being updated
with the correct values, these widgets also appear on the page but with now
options to select from.

The only thing I can think of that may cause this issue is GIIN, but I have
no idea what it could be.
I know that is not enough information but I was hoping that someone may
have an idea what could the cause of this issue be.

Thanks