Hi,

I have a web app and it is called in an iFrame. This contains 2 slider
elements and an output element. When the sliders are moved a calculation is
fired and displayed in the output element. However, this works fine with
all browsers except Chrome. When I move the sliders, the output element is
not refreshed. This happens only if I select the result (for example).
I use GWT 2.4. Chrome (any version doesn't work)

Regards,
Timea