In
https://groups.google.com/forum/?start=&hl=en#!topic/google-web-toolkit/7CFHEhWUjQA[1-25-false]

I don't know what is "verbColumn" in my exemple.

In
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16146094/gwt-columnsorthandler-setcomparator-for-all-columns-in-a-loop-make-the-sorting
I try to do the same thing, but I don't know how can this example can works
because k is not "final"!

My try:

ListHandler<List<String>> columnSortHandler = new
> ListHandler<List<String>>(rows);
>
> for (int column = 0; column < arrListFilters.size(); column++) {
> IndexedColumn IColumn= new IndexedColumn(column);
> IColumn.setSortable(true);
> table.addColumn(IColumn, arrListFilters.get(column));
>
> columnSortHandler.setComparator(IColumn, new Comparator<List<String>>() {
> public int compare(List<String> o1, List<String> o2) {
>           if (o1 == o2) {
>             return 0;
>           }
>           // Compare the column.
>           if (o1 != null) {
>             return (o2 != null) ? o1.get(*column*).compareTo(o2.get(*
> column*)) : 1;
>           }
>           return -1;
>     }

I have an error, "column" is not final..."Cannot refer to a non-final
variable column inside an inner class defined in a different method"