We are migrating one of our web projects written in gwt 2.4.0 to 2.5.1. We
see that the gwt-incubator classes has been deprecated in 2.5.1. We could
nt find the alternative classes for the corresponding incubator classes
which were working fine with 2.4.1 version in the maven pom.

Once we remove the pom specification of gwt-incubator 2.4.1 we get the
following issues in the maven compile

package com.google.gwt.gen2.table.client does not exist
package com.google.gwt.gen2.table.client.AbstractScrollTable does not exist
package com.google.gwt.gen2.table.client.TableModel does not exist
package com.google.gwt.gen2.table.client.TableModelHelper does not exist
package com.google.gwt.gen2.table.event.client.TableEvent does not exist
com.google.gwt.gen2.table.client.CachedTableModel
com.google.gwt.gen2.table.client.PagingOptions

com.google.gwt.gen2.table.client.PagingScrollTable

com.google.gwt.gen2.table.client.AbstractScrollTable.ScrollPolicy

com.google.gwt.gen2.table.override.client.Grid

com.google.gwt.gen2.table.client.AbstractColumnDefinition

com.google.gwt.gen2.table.client.DefaultTableDefinition

com.google.gwt.gen2.table.client.MutableTableModel

com.google.gwt.gen2.table.client.TableDefinition

com.google.gwt.gen2.table.client.TableModel

com.google.gwt.gen2.table.client.TableModel.Callback

com.google.gwt.gen2.table.client.TableModelHelper.Request

com.google.gwt.gen2.table.client.TableModelHelper.Response
Per some discussion forums, it has been mentioned that all the incubator
and widget classes has been moved to gwt trunk.

We just checked the GWT Incubator Wiki Site for the replacement classes.
https://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit-incubator/

Not all the classes that we have used in gwt have been mentioned with the
gwt replacement classes.

Could you please let us know what should be the replacement api or the
alternate classes that we would have to use for the gwt incubator related
deprecated apis while using gwt 2.5.1. We appreciate your valuable
suggestions here.

thanks,

shiva