The company I work for just got a secure mobile app that has browser
integration for the specific platform (iOS,android).

We have an existing GWT app (several actually) that could have some
convenient mobile features.

Can someone provide direction on resources (articles, books, blogs, forum
posts) that I should read in order to get started on the right track.

So, I've been using GWT for 2.5 years now and am very familiar with that.
 I've read about phonegap and the associated GWT projects around it.

https://code.google.com/p/gwt-phonegap/
http://www.m-gwt.com/

What else??

My biggest question is:
How to setup a browser environment to test chrome and safari (iOS) ?

I will most likely never have the ability to actually have a Mac or iPad
and will have to test on my personal iPhone. (argh)

Thanks in advance!