Hi,

i'm just beginning with GWT  and I have a problem to make my application
behave as I want. The fact is that I have one main static html page that
links to three "subpages" that are similar but contain a dynamic part each
one. Must I use one single entry point to the main page? If I choose this
option...how can I continue navigation (as events, perhaps)? I also thought
of creating three modules for each "subpage", each one with its XML file
that make me able to control the dynammic part, but I really think this is
not useful

Has anyone an idea of how to manage this?
Thanks a lot