I'm playing around with some code, but I couldn't figure out how come
the ScrollEvent is never fired, I put a breakpoint on onScroll and it never
breaks!
Here is the code:

public class InfiniteScrollPanel implements ScrollHandler {
String text = "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer...";
ScrollPanel panel;
String height = "1200px";
String width = "200px";

public InfiniteScrollPanel() {
panel = new ScrollPanel(new HTML(text));
panel.setSize(width, height);
panel.addScrollHandler(this);
panel.getElement().getStyle().setBackgroundColor("rgb(216, 216, 216)");
}

@Override
public void onScroll(ScrollEvent event) {
if (panel.getVerticalScrollPosition() == 1100) {
panel.add(new HTML(text));

Then I add it like this:

InfiniteScrollPanel demo = new InfiniteScrollPanel();
RootPanel.get().add(demo.panel);

Any ideas?