Hi,
  Great work. Maybe Google should include some links also
on developers.google.com for GWT (gwtproject.org) - like they do for Dart.
For example :
1) https://developers.google.com/ -> page footer -> "Other references"
2) https://developers.google.com/ -> "Products" -> "Web developer" -> left
menu. It their is place for Dart, it should be also for GWT.

Regards,
   Matic
GWT stuff twitter  - http://twitter.com/#!/gwtstuff