Hi Jens,

Thomas has tried to explain RequestBatcher to me but my understanding is
that this essentially merges multiple RequestContexts.

One of our uses cases is to send the current contents of a form to the
server then have the server generate a report on the latest state of that
form. The user then goes on to just save that form as usual.

If we used RequestBatcher wouldn't that mean the extra RequestContexts are
attached for good?

We have fiddled with the RequestTransport. I think our requirements are
pretty generic though so worth having a community effort for an off the
shelf solution?

Cheers

Sam