Ok so I have read alot of these threads but I am very new to eclipse, GWT,
XSD, and jaxb.

Sooo, I have come across this when doing an ANT build. I have a JAR file
that has my .class files and attached the source code via configure build
path menu.

I have tried putting the JAR file inside my client source folder, outside
of it, both, and inside a resources folder inside the client folder. I have
<source path="client" />, <source path="shared" />, <source
path="client/resources" /> in the gwt.xml file.

Have also tried: http://www.vogella.com/articles/GWTModules/article.html
 and
http://markmail.org/message/h52xvo4j52msambe#query:+page:1+mid:lg4mlgiof4giuiaq+state:results

We had a workaround where we created a package inside the project within
the shared folder containing the .java files for the JAR. However we would
like to use the JAR with the .class files created from the XSD.

Any help is greatly appreciated.