Hello Group,

I am using JSR 303 bean validation (hibernate-validator-4.3.1.Final.jar)
with Requestfactory (GWT 2.5.1).
It works pretty well as long as my custom Validators are all in the default
Group everything works just fine.

However, I came now to a point where I need to group my Validators and let
them validate only at a certain point (e.g only on pre-persist or some of
them only on pre-update)
Something similar to this post:
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.org.google.gwt/59109

Unfortunately, I cannot get validator grouping to work.
As soon as I assign my custom validator to my own group, it does not get
called anymore!!

The issue is already known, and it is set to "FIXED"?
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=5801

Does anyone knows the status here?

Thank you in advance:

Nermin