Thanks Jens.
The second solution works perfectly.

The first solution actually didn't work. Each hyperlink is wrapped in a
of the div, but would not change the inner <a href> </> style. So, the
global clean.css from clean.theme would still be applicable for the <a
href> section.

Am I missing something? Is there any specific way to set the style of the