I have a GWT application with navigation designed using the samples
(Place,Activity,EventBus ...)
There is a navigation bar, and a Panel where the actual navigation takes
place. In some
cases, the panel is filled with a third party app using a
com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.Frame
iframe. The user can navigate in side the 3rd party app, and my app
captures this and processes
it with the GWT navigation. The problem is that when the user is on page1
with param1 and they
go to page2 with param2, I create Token "page2:param2" and do a
PlaceController.goTo(place).
But this causes the same page to get reloaded, it "blinks". Is it possible
to simulate the goTo(place)
by changing the URL to the new token and adding it into the PlaceHistory?

thanks