Am currently developing a website for use in mobile browsers, and noticed
that on some of the hand phones, buttons are not shown as visible.
This sometimes happens upon the creation of a widget, on other occasions
when re-creating a certain widget.

Changing the orientation of the screen can make buttons appear again though.

Though I am not sure, it seems to be related to CSS, because when I remove
all CSS files attached to the project, the buttons remain visible.

This is an example of the CSS style I am using on a button:

.mobileButton {
font-size: 14pt;
border: 1px solid #bbb;
border-bottom: 1px solid #a0a0a0;
border-radius: 3px;
background: white;
color: black;
text-align: center;
}
.mobileButton:hover {
background: #bbb;
color: black;
}

The style is attached to a button using the following line:
clickScan.setStyleName("menuMobileButton");

Hope anyone can help out.