I am having a problem installing GWT.  I get to the screen where I have to
accept the license agreements and I clicked on each one, scrolled through
the agreement and clicked the I accept button but whatever I try I cannot
get past that screen.  The finish button is grayed out. I am running
Windows 7 and I started with the Android SDK which loaded eclipse with the
necessary plugins.  (sorry I don't have the version numbers with me but I
am new to this and I just installed it about 2 weeks ago.)  I then
installed the libgdx plugin and the Tween engine and was getting an error
about not being able to find the GWT libraries.  That is what brought me
here.  Does anyone have any ideas that might help me?

I'm thinking about starting over from scratch with eclipse and adding the
other tools on top of it.  But I have some projects that I have already
completed.  I would like to not lose the work I've done.

Thanks in advance,

Alan Jefferson