On Tuesday, October 8, 2013 11:35:09 PM UTC+2, Manu Botija wrote:

> I am still stuck here. I have seen this nice post
> <http://stackoverflow.com/a/5642394/2819482>on SO and verified that I
> comply to its recommendations.
>
> - I don't store any RequestContext instance.
> - I have two immutable EntityProxy that I retain beyond the duration of
> their associated context's fire(). Since they are immutable that should be
> fine

It's actually not. Because passing them to a RequestContext (either as
argument to service methods, or as property values of another proxy) will
edit() them, so you have to make sure you won't have two RequestContext
that want to use those proxies concurrently (because a proxy can only be
edit()ed once at a time; I'd like to remove that constraint in the future,
but for now you'll have to live with it).

> - I have a single RequestFactory initialized on entry point and injected
> throughout my client using a Provider.
>
> Still I do not know why one of my EntityProxy shows up as null on the
> server's side (when it is not null on the client) while the other one works
> OK (it is not null neither on the client).
>
> Can someone suggest further debug steps for this issue? Is there something
> in the EntityProxy instance that I should look at while debugging?

Is the proxy loaded on the server-side? (set a breakpoint or log in its
Locator or static finder method)
If a setter was called on the client-side, is it called on the server-side?
Otherwise (the property was non-null when initially loaded), is the
referenced proxy loaded at the same time (or lazily?) as the "parent" proxy?
If a setter was called on the client-side but is not called on the
server-side, that would be a bug; check that the property is assigned a
value in the request payload.