Hello,
I have several GWT modules (15 -20), some big, some small modules. They get
included in a different JSP files.
First time, the jsp file is accessed, the GWT module is loaded and hence
the page rendering is slow.  The user is exploring different parts of the
application by clicking on different links, and different
GWT module getting downloaded for each new link, the user experience is bad.
So, I want to prefetch most of my modules in one of the JSP by giving
'Initializing, please wait..." message and then downloading most of the
modules.
Please let me know, if there are any examples on prefetching or making the
user experience more pleseant.

-Aswath