hi,

I have to refresh the content of 2 columns in a DataGrid, when the user
clicks into an editable cell (EditTextCell) in another column.
My current solution is when onBrowserEvent of EditTextCell handles the
click event, I update  the data model and let the dataProvider of the grid
refresh the grid. But this removes the focus from the current EditTextCell
as well, making the cell not editable at all.

Can I refresh a column or a single cell without refreshing the whole row?
Would it be a good idea to use JSNI to update a cell in this case?

TIA
kibu