Hi everyone,

I made a View using the GWT Designer. I used the TextBox as input field.
Now the input is wrapped by a div for position purpose I guess.

Beside the position styles, the div has overflow:hidden. Is there a way to
tell the div to have overflow:visible?

I want to have a outline style on my inputs, but they dont work well,
because the div that wraps the input cuts it due the overflow:hidden.

Kind regards,
Manuel