Hi Patrick,

I cannot resize the panel yet, because even if I do not change any sizes,
it is not displayed correctly.

If I create the panel based on the UIBinder code below and add it to the
center of a surrounding DockLayoutPanel, the bottom part "main" is not
visible. When inspecting it with Chrome, I can see that its height is 0.
Setting the height to "100%" does not help. But setting it manually to a
pixel valuie will make it visible.

Note that I am not talking about the splitter's positions. I simply cannot
display the nested SplitPanel correctly.

Magnus

<!DOCTYPE ui:UiBinder SYSTEM "http://dl.google.com/gwt/DTD/xhtml.ent";>
<ui:UiBinder xmlns:ui="urn:ui:com.google.gwt.uibinder"
 xmlns:g="urn:import:com.google.gwt.user.client.ui">
 <ui:style>

 </ui:style>

 <g:SplitLayoutPanel>

  <g:north size='150' unit='EM'>