I'm trying to connect Eclipse (Kepler) running on my Mac (OSX 10.9) using
super dev mode.  When I try to launch my debug configuration, I get the
following:

workDir:
/var/folders/rm/5_qww_6j2d734y94k758fh500000gn/T/gwt-codeserver-7672352643087966792.tmp

Module setup completed in 766 ms

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.slf4j.spi.LocationAwareLogger.log(Lorg/slf4j/Marker;Ljava/lang/String;ILjava/lang/String;[Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/Throwable;)V

at org.eclipse.jetty.util.log.JettyAwareLogger.log(JettyAwareLogger.java:607
)

at org.eclipse.jetty.util.log.JettyAwareLogger.warn(
JettyAwareLogger.java:431)

at org.eclipse.jetty.util.log.Slf4jLog.warn(Slf4jLog.java:69)

at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.setFailed(
AbstractLifeCycle.java:204)

at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(
AbstractLifeCycle.java:74)

at com.google.gwt.dev.codeserver.WebServer.start(WebServer.java:131)

at com.google.gwt.dev.codeserver.CodeServer.start(CodeServer.java:101)

at com.google.gwt.dev.codeserver.CodeServer.main(CodeServer.java:71)

at com.google.gwt.dev.codeserver.CodeServer.main(CodeServer.java:49)

and the Jetty based super dev mode web server (within Eclipse) fails to
start.  I've got an equivalent setup on Linux (openSuSE 13.1 64bit, Eclipse
(Kepler), Oracle JDK 1.7.0_45 64bit, same source code, same debug
configuration) that starts and debugs fine.

Questions:

1) Is there anything special I need to do on a Mac to get super dev mode to
work?

2) Which "Java Application" launcher should Eclipse be using?  On Linux, it
doesn't give me a choice in the debug configuration dialog.  When I look in
Eclipse -> Preferences -> Run/Debug -> Launching -> Default Launchers in
Linux, the only options there are for JUnit.  On my Mac, I see Java
Application options and the one selected is "Eclipse JDT Launcher".  Is
that correct?

Any other ideas to what to look for here?  I've compared the project class
paths, line by line, and they're identical, other than the differences in
the JDKs.