Hi,

Its simple. I use Nodejs because parser for js exist only in js.
https://github.com/ariya/esprima .

Im do parser only for styled js syntax. som js must be writed slyle like
Foo.prototype.func=function. But can be maded for other style.
Also, best result will be only from orifinal js source, not minified, in
original directory structure.
In first step I will look for all files is floders, so I can create from
path namespace.
second step I will parse all classes, properties and method. so I get basic
object structure.
next step I will parse coments, if exist. And try read from there types of
properties and arguments, its not necessary, but its fastes and more
corrects.
nex step I will look for types of arguments. So in Each object I will look
inside all methods, and look how its use his properties. in evry use of
property I will look whats method and propery is readed from that property
and remember it. when I look in all object for one property, I will look in
all object in project and try to find best match for that object. If none
is find, JavaScriptObject will be used in gwt as type.
same thinks will be used for method arguments. but, (also in public
property looking can be used) will looking not only inside method, but also
where method is used. before method is used, value must be initialized, so
I will look there.
There is also anonimus finctions. so there we bust generate for his good
names.

It is of course hard to exercise and time. But this things its doing only
one time.

one detail is, for parsing comments can be maded interface. so in evry code
can be diferent comment.

I have Idea how must be work, But I have realy not idea, How to write this
and how to organize code.

If somebody think is good ide, we can create public repository.

Second big think I have is to rewrite also body of functions I will be this
done. so all javascript will be converted to java.

Dňa streda, 18. decembra 2013 1:35:00 UTC+1 chinni napísal(-a):