I learn GWT (and web development in general) and want to to things as they
supposed to be done right from the start.

I'm struggling in finding an up to date tutorial that explains all the
suggested concepts combined.

What I think I've learned so far is that this would be a "best practise"
approach (at least for the client) from a high level point of view:

- HTML + CSS definition for a widget "foo" (XML)
- UIBinding (using annotations) to a "foo" view class (V in MVP)
- Coupling the view to a "foo" activitiy (P in MVP)
- Use of Event-, Activity- and PlacesManager ("AppController" is a
deprecated pattern(?))
- Use of ClientFactory for reusable Views
- Use of RequestFactory and EntityProxy as "M" part for DataBinding (using
annotations)

A tutorial that uses all of the above mentioned paradigms at once would be
much appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Martin