I use a DockLayoutPanel using UIBinder like this:

         <g:DockLayoutPanel unit='PX' ui:field='dockLayoutPanel'>
             <g:north size='200'>
                    <g:HTMLPanel ui:field="northPanel">...</g:HTMLPanel>
             </g:north>
             <g:center>
                  <g:ScrollPanel ui:field="centerPanel">
                   </g:ScrollPanel>
            </g:center>
            <g:south size='0'>
                 <g:HTMLPanel></g:HTMLPanel>
            </g:south>
        </g:DockLayoutPanel>

At some point I want to set the size of the north widget to 100px only.
I tried dockLayoutPanel.setWidgetSize(northPanel, 100), but it does not
work:
- When I debug everything looks ok, the doLayout() of DockLayoutPanel seems
to be processed correctly, looking at the top and bottom values that are
set on the layers of the northPanel and centerPanel.
- However, in the browser, it ends up staying the same when I look at the
produced HTML + CSS.
- I tried to manually call animate() and forceLayout() without a difference.

Any ideas why that could be?