I just got a similar error.  I use rpc to get the login user to initial the
home page, it it fine if I use IE 32bit browser to open the application but
error cause if I use IE 64bit browser. The error message is po-pu inside
the rpc callback onFailure method, and the detail error message is :
Error when receiving current user.(Error)
number: -2146828260

Also the same application deployment on the local, ie 32bit and ie64 is
fine.
Any suspicious about it?