Greetings,

I think over the last year I have spent a good two to three solid weeks
messing with forceLayout().  I just can't seem to get it straight, and
then, when I think I do, it only works for some browsers and works
differently on others.

The specific problem I have now involves a structure that look like this
(from top to bottom):

RootLayoutPanel
DockLayoutPanel
DockLayoutPanel
SplitLayoutPanel
DockLayoutPanel
FramedPanel (Sencha)
VerticalLayoutContainer (Sencha)
Grid (Sencha)

All of this nesting is done on the part of the widget that auto-expands
like the center of a DockLayoutPanel.

The problem is that the initial grid doesn't take up all vertical space as
it should.  If I resize the browser everything corrects itself and it looks
perfect.  I tried putting a forceLayout call at each of the five top levels
(separately).  Each failed to correctly setup the initial screen.

The thing mainly not displaying correctly is the grid.  It shows no lines
unless I resize the display.

I am pretty lost and don't know what else to try.

Thanks.

Blake McBride