Hi,

I am trying to port my desktop app to mobile...

1 - I would like to understand a detail...I have clickEvents, and I am
asking what would be the advantage or interest to implement a touchEvent
instead (for mobile) ?
Does TouchEvent will be faster than ClickEvent ? (TouchStartEvent is more
precise I think...but the sense of my question remains the same)
How could I avoid to be less memory efficient implementing both ClickEvent
and TouchEvent (my widget implement MouseDownHandler, and the only idea I
have is to create another view for mobile implementing TouchStartHandler...)
?

2 - I am asking myself if I would have 'a lot' of benefit to use GWT +
phonegap ? Will my application run faster (responding to click events for
exemple) when using phonegap ?

3 - I do not understand well the advantage of the 'mobile application VS
mobile website' ?
I just think that there is 2 advantages but correct me if I am missing
something:
 - be found on the store (appStore, google play...)
 - maybe the mobile application is faster than the mobile website at
startup, because of less code to download ?
 - Would it be more complicated to update an application in the store ? )

Thanks you for the help,
Axel