I'm using GWT 2.5.1 (still).

The subject says it all:
- The reality: our project compiles for ~ 38 seconds (in the SuperDevMode
Code Server; single permutation; second & subsequent compilations). (This
is what is printed in the Code Server console, and what I observe using a
stopwatch.)
- But according to the generated speedtracer.html file - big surprise - it
should have taken a mere 15 seconds!

Is anyone aware of any inaccuracies in the Speed Tracer logs?

(I can email (personally) the speed tracer file as well as the console
logs.)

=====

P.S. Regarding Speed Tracer - this
(https://code.google.com/p/speedtracer/issues/detail?id=54&sort=-id) is
really annoying.
Anyone willing to push a new release to Chrome Web Store?
Or - if ChromeDevTools' Timeline view is the future - how about changing
the GWT compiler to generate profiling info compatible with ChromeDevTools
instead?