in Gwt, we can set message constants at properties file like this

passWordErr={0} must contain Upper case
passWordBox=Please enter {0} Here. {0} must contain Upper case

in the interface MyMessages, we have:

public interface MyMessages extends Messages{
    String passWordErr (String field);
    String passWordBox (String field);
}

As you can see, in the properties file we got the duplicated text "{0} must
contain Upper case". So if we change it, we need to change in 2 places &
that is not good.

So my question is:

Can a Key String in properties file become a variable in another Key String
(GWT)?

Something like this:

passWordErr={0} must contain Upper case
passWordBox=Please enter {0} Here. + passWordErr({0})