Hi,
I am trying to model my application gwt using uml.
At this stage, I find it difficult to represent the sequence diagrams  with
mvp architecture.
I spend a lot of time on google but I have not really found
something helpful. it <http://interessting.it/>'s always shows diagrams for
mvc and not mvp.
I think, i must represent object relatifs to the mvp architecture on my
sequence diagramms that's mean i have to represent the view, presenter,
model and the rpc service.
if anyone can help me do not hesitate :)
thank you and sorry for my bad english ;)