Hello everyone,

i need really help with one problem. Im developing an application with
Android with the help of mgwt, gwt-phonegap, phonegap and GWT of course.
Now i already have GWT Web application running.

Now i already developed everything with mgwt and i can see my login page on
the emulator. What i cant do and is making me crazy is going through the
Login and i dont know why.

I already followed the steps posted from this blog
http://blog.daniel-kurka.de/2012/04/gwt-rpc-with-phonegap-revisited.html

Here is my code:

private void checkLogin(String userName, String password)
    {
        if (userName.equals("") || password.equals(""))
        {
            return;
        }
        Log.info("Login in with User " + userField.getText());
//        Log.debug("Password: \'" + passField.getText()+ "\'");
        LoginServiceAsync loginservice = (LoginServiceAsync) GWT.create(
LoginService.class);
        PhonegapUtil.prepareService((ServiceDefTarget) loginservice,
"http://10.0.2.2:8888/projectname/";, "Login");

        XXAsyncCallback<User> callback = new XXAsyncCallback<User>()
        {

            public void onSuccess(User result)
            {
                handleUser(result);
            }

        };
        Log.debug("Send Logindata to Server");
        loginservice.checkLogin(userName, password, callback);

    }

Im just deploying this in localhost. Connection to the database is on an
external server but i have a network connection which i can establish to
connect to the database. Anyway.....i cant seem to open a database
connection within the Android emulator.

I have been searching the internet for a solution but i didnt find
anything. What am i doing wrong?