Hi Everyone

My question might be very basic but couldn't find the answer anywhere.

I'm working with requestFactory and send some requests to the server at
almost the same time. One of these request takes couple of seconds, if the
user refresh the page before the  response is ready,  obviously the
onFailure() method of the "Receiver" class will be called to catch the
Error (the message is just "Server Error 0") and therefore throw an
Exception into user's face.

Now this my question, can I ask the receiver not to wait for the response
anymore? Or is there a way to check for all the awaiting receivers and tell
them to ignore all incoming responses? I know I can ignore the
"ServerFailure" on the OnFailure() method or just log it, but then I can't
distinguish between a page refresh or real server malfunction.

Any ideas? Would be happy if somebody can help  :)

Cheers
Samin