I think something in GWT's CSS is making my HTML render incorrectly.  I've
attached a sample HTML file.  When I view it in Chrome (or any other
browser) the edges of the box line up correctly.  When I display it in my
GWT application, there are vertical gaps introduced between the table rows.
 The top middle cell is 44 pixels tall in GWT while it's 40 pixels tall
everywhere else.

I also tried pasting the HTML into this message and I see the same vertical
gaps.

I'm pretty sure it's something in the default GWT CSS, but I can't figure
out what it is.  I've gone into Chrome's debugger and disabled all of the
stylesheets I could, but it looks like there are some styles from webkit
that are different on the GWT page than they are elsewhere.

Any suggestions?