Hi,

I'm starting to play with the new GWT features of JS Interopt. But
unfortunately I can not make the Hello World. :/

I want to make a Java Class accessible on JS.

Could anyone help me or point the right direction?

My @JsType

My Class:

@JsNamespace("$wnd.pug")
public class SampleClass implements SampleInterface {

    @JsExport("Dora")
    public SampleClass( String s ){

My pom:

 <dependency>
      <groupId>com.google.gwt</groupId>
      <artifactId>gwt-dev</artifactId>
      <version>2.7.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>com.google.gwt</groupId>
      <artifactId>gwt-user</artifactId>
      <version>2.7.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
    </dependency>

The scope pug are not visible on JS. Am I missing something?

Another stuff that I tried follow this example
https://github.com/ederign/realtime-store/blob/master/src/main/java/com/goodow/realtime/store/impl/HtmlStoreEntryPoint.java#L42-42
are patching the prototype. In that case I got the follow exception:

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/b6dc2bf95cc6dbedf1df

Does anyone have any idea of where I'm going wrong?

Does anyone can point me a project using this? Or a doc?

Thanks in advance