On Wednesday, July 16, 2014 3:31:04 PM UTC+2, Mo Baig wrote:

> No, we do not have jetty-web.xml to configure a LoginService.

I wonder how it even worked before then…

> We have a realm defined in web.xml
> <login-config>
>   <auth-method>FORM</auth-method>
>   <realm-name>naaSecurityRealm</realm-name>
>   <form-login-config>
>    <form-login-page>/jsp/nqb/login.jsp</form-login-page>
>    <form-error-page>/loginerror.html</form-error-page>
>   </form-login-config>
>  </login-config>
> So what do we need to do get this working?

http://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/current/configuring-security-authentication.html
(this is for Jetty 9, but equally applies to Jetty 8 AFAIK)

I'd highly recommend that you use an external server though rather than the
embedded Jetty:
http://www.gwtproject.org/doc/latest/DevGuideCompilingAndDebugging.html#How_do_I_use_my_own_server_in_development_mode_instead_of_GWT's
because while this currently works, it never was the intent (AFAICT), and
we managed to break it in 2.6.0 (should be fixed in 2.6.1).